The Department of Youth Affairs of the Tajik State University of Commerce fruitfully cooperates with various state and public structures.
The Department was established on December 31, 2020 on the basis of the Department of Youth and Women's Affairs of the University. Its staff consists of the head of the department, the chief specialist and a specialist. All faculties of the university have deputy deans for educational work and represent the Department for Youth Affairs.
The staff of the department, in order to ensure the effective work of the deputy deans for educational work, the Youth Council and Young Researchers, the youth organizations of the faculties, curators, academic groups, involves teachers and students in conducting various cultural and sports events, assists their structural divisions in developing an action plan and monitors their implementation.
The Department operates on the basis of the wise policy and instructions of the Founder of Peace and National Unity, the Leader of the Nation, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon, the state youth policy, the legislation in the field of education, the orders of the Rector of the Tajik State University of Commerce, the charter of the university, the job descriptions of the department and the annual plan of the department.
Goals and objectives of the Youth Affairs Department:
- implementation of the unified state policy within the framework of the implementation of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan " On Youth and State Youth Policy»;
- realization of the creative potential of students, staff and young scientists;
- expansion, development of cooperation and strengthening of friendship and brotherhood between students and young scientists;
- education of students in the spirit of respect for national values and shrines;
- creation of student councils, associations and organizations;
- development and submission to the Academic Council of the University of specific programs and projects aimed at improving the lives of students, staff and young scientists;
- promotion and contribution to the development of culture, spirituality, youth ethics and creativity of students;
- protection and implementation of the rights of students, employees, young scientists and their organizations;
- support of social, cultural and entertainment programs of students and their organizations;
- organization of festivals, conferences, meetings, seminars, scientific consultations and other events for students and young scientists.
Since November 2020, the head of the Department for Youth Affairs is senior lecturer Shams Niezov.
The department employs the following specialists:
- Nurmukhammad Mirzoev, Chief Specialist of the Department;
- Saadi Dodarbekov, specialist of the department.