The Technopark of the Tajik State University of Commerce was established on October 29, 2013 on the basis of the educational bank of the University and since May 22, 2018 has been transformed into the Technopark "Future Merchants of the Republic".
The main goal sof the Technopark au the practical implementation of the state policy in the field of innovation, the effective use of modern technologies in production, innovation and the search for new ideas, the production and sale of products, the development and expansion of scientific research, the training of highly qualified personnel, internships and organization of industrial practice, improving the quality of services and strengthening the links between science and production.
The Technopark operates on the basis of the educational policy and instructions of the Founder of Peace and National Unity-the Leader of the Nation, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon, the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "On the Technopark", the current legislation in the field of higher education, the regulations, orders of the Rector of TSUC, the charter of the University, the regulations of the Department of Science and Innovation, the regulations of the Technopark, official duties and the approved annual plan of the Technopark.
The Technopark includes the following structural divisions:
– Small printing house " Tojir»;
– Training and production center and public catering technology;
– Training and service center and hospitality;
– Training and hotel center;
– Center for Training and Tourism Development;
– Educational sewing workshop "Zebo";
– Student canteen,
Since 2017, the director of the Technopark of the University is a senior lecturer Kenja Latifov.
The main functions of the Technopark:
– development and conclusion of contracts with individuals and legal entities for the performance of paid work and services in the field of tailoring and fashion design;
– study of the best practices of developed countries in the field of food
technologies, service, production and design of modern national and European clothing and their implementation in the educational process;
– organization and conduct of practical and laboratory classes for University students;
– conclusion of cooperation agreements with higher educational institutions, public catering enterprises, hotel complexes, other state and public organizations and enterprises in the field of educational, research activities and the provision of joint services;
– development and submission of educational and research projects for national and international competitions:
– organization of conferences, round tables and other important events in the field of production technologies, catering products, services, design, fashion design;