The Department of Training of Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel was established on February 2, 2020 and the main purpose of the Department our to plan, organize, coordinate, control and implement activities at the level of the master's program, as well as to train and retrain scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of the Tajik State University of Commerce.
The activities of the Department are based on the educational policy and instructions of the Founder of Peace and National Unity – The Leader of the Nation, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan Emomali Rahmon, normative legal acts in the field of higher education (the current laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "On Education", "On Higher and Postgraduate education", "Model provisions higher educational institutions", "State Standards of Higher Education in the Republic of Tajikistan", etc.) orders of the Rector of the Tajik State University of Commerce, the charter of the University, the regulations on the department and the annual work plan.
The University's Master's program trains specialists in the following specialties:
– World economy;
– Finance and Credit;
– Accounting, Analysis and Audit;
– Economy and management of the Enterprise;
– Merchandising and Inspection of Goods;
– Customs Service;
– Economic Law;
At the Tajik State University of Commerce, doctoral studies (PhD) are one of the main forms of training of scientific and pedagogical personnel. Admission to the doctoral program is conducted in 14 specialties in accordance with the license for the implementation of educational activities:
– Customs business;
– Economics: Economic theory;
– Economy and Management of the National Economy (Regional Economy);
– Economics: Economics, Organization and Management of Enterprises, Industries and Complexes (Service Sector);
– Economy (enterprise economy);
– Management (Service Sector);
– Accounting and Audit;
– World Economy
– Mathematical and Instrumental Methods in Economics;
– Commodity Science of Food Products and Technology of public catering;
– Restaurant and Hotel Business;
Only persons with a master's degree are accepted for doctoral studies (PhD).
At the Tajik State University of Commerce, the preparation of a doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in the specialty is carried out on a contractual basis with the payment of the cost of training at the expense of legal entities or individuals.
The Department performs the following functions:
– development of methodological documents on master's degree programs, training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of the highest level;
– coordination of the departments activities in the organization of the educational process in the doctoral (postgraduate) program);
– organization and conduct of admission to master's, doctoral and postgraduate studies, and control over the implementation of individual plans of doctoral students (postgraduates) and undergraduates;
– organization of paid educational services in the field of training of scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel of the highest qualification;
– organization of meetings, conferences, round tables and other forms of collective discussion of topical issues related to the training and retraining of highly qualified scientific and scientific-pedagogical personnel;
– organization and conduct of certification (PhD) of doctoral students in the specialties (postgraduates), doctoral students and applicants for academic degrees;
– conclusion of contracts for doctoral and postgraduate studies on an extrabudgetary basis.
Since February 8, 2021, the department is headed by Candidate of Philological Sciences Nafisa Mustafozoda.
The Department employs the following specialists:
Saidakhmad Zubaidov, Ph. D., Chief Specialist.
Momagul Tagoeva, Specialist in the Training of Scientific and Scientific-Pedagogical Personnel.