The Department of International Cooperation, Project Implementation and Academic Mobility was established in January 2021 on the basis of the Department of International Cooperation. Conducting joint conferences and seminars, organizing round tables and meetings with representatives of foreign universities and international organizations, organizing short-term courses in foreign languages, assisting in obtaining visas for foreign teachers and students, as well as maintaining contacts with foreign students studying at the Tajik State University of Commerce, are the main objectives of this department.
The activities of the department are based on the educational policy and instructions of the Founder of Peace and national Unity-the Leader of the Nation, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, Emomali Rahmon, normative legal acts in the field of higher education (the current laws of the Republic of Tajikistan "On Education", "On Higher and Postgraduate Education", "Model Provisions on higher educational institutions", "State Standards of Higher Education in the Republic of Tajikistan", etc.), orders of the Rector of the Tajik State University of Commerce, the charter of the University, the regulations of the department and the annual work plan.
Academic mobility of students and teachers one of the priority areas of TSUC’s international activities, which allows undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates to continue their study abroad, participate in short-term educational and research programmes.
The objectives of the mobility programme of students and teachers at the University are to improve the quality of education, improve mutual understanding among different peoples and cultures, and educate a young and promising generation ready to live and work in the modern international community.
The mobility and exchange of students and teachers is carried out in accordance with the agreements signed between the Tajik State University of Commerce and partner universities.
The objectives of the Department include:
– attracting well-known foreign scientists and specialists;
– implementation of academic mobility programmes for students and faculty (information, selection of candidates and assistance in the preparation of documents);
– preparation of a database of grants and scholarships for participation in academic mobility and study programmes abroad;
– providing consultation to students and staff of TSUC on participation in international programmes and scholarships for further study in foreign universities.
Since January 2021, the Department has been headed by senior lecturer Mubin Abduvaliyev.
The Department employs the following specialists:
– Mukhammadali Eshov, Project Implementation Specialist;
– Nurmukhammad Abdullozoda, Academic Mobility Specialist;
– Shakhlo Mirzoeva, Foreign Students Specialist.